Saturday, March 9, 2013

The Big Bang






Just like how they say every tale should have a fitting end, so should this beginning. The beginning of 'LifeDictator' is a special occassion to me for two things, one, it is a platform where I can introduce various methodological thinking and ideas, and second, it gives me the ability to help people in any way I can. The reason you ask me for bringing this about is simple, to remind people of our life's purpose, to invoke the good and bad memories that life has given, to alter people's perception and vision of the misgivings of life as destiny than a minor setback, to instill the age old philosophy and motto about life

"Only one life, live to the fullest"  


Keeping this in mind the first post in my blog entombs the whole idea of what 'LifeDictator' holds. That is why I will take the heartbreaking story of a cancer patient a young girl called Alice Pyne as the primary subject and her amazing tale to fulfill her bucket list. 

No comments:

Post a Comment